The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Henson AL13 razor. Its finish is very smooth, and the razor is extraordinarily lightweight (38g). I'm looking forward to trying it.
DjR0NKn.jpg

I've been reading about that one elsewhere with curiosity. Thanks for posting here John and looking forward to your thoughts on it.
I almost jumped on that, after reading about it too Dave. However, the price is misquoted or already changed or something. It's now a few $$ more expensive than a 316 Gamechanger shipped.

Nothing too absurd, but it made me pause and want to get some feedback first. I'll definitely be watching the reviews.

I almost jumped on that, after reading about it too Dave. However, the price is misquoted or already changed or something. It's now a few $$ more expensive than a 316 Gamechanger shipped.

Nothing too absurd, but it made me pause and want to get some feedback first. I'll definitely be watching the reviews.
You sure that wasn't Canadian Dollars?

Nope you're correct $49.99 so a 25% jump.......

You sure that wasn't Canadian Dollars?

Nope you're correct $49.99 so a 25% jump.......
Actually I'm wrong. My apologies for the rollercoaster guys.

If you go to their men's razors page there's an option for the razor without the blades for $40. That brings shipping down too (from $15 to 11). Much better. Whew!

Again, sorry folks

Back