The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Man Oh Maneschewitz The stuff they write songs about. Nice!
You know this is all your fault!
KJ I’d be curious to hear your thoughts on the Gabes Bay rum. If you have ever tried clubman VIBR
Just out of the bottle it's nice. Will need some more exploring to compare to others. Of course I've tried Clubman, I've tried most Bay Rums out there. It's nothing like VIBR, VIBR is a unique animal and not much out there is like it at all.

Still waiting on my Wizamet blades, and I will have a new boulder to show soon but for now it is just work stuff..

Got this from the guy I am replacing. (He's retiring) I had already put some of my own things in there like the thread pitch gauges, feeler gauges, and the digital micrometers, but the other outside micrometers up to 7 inch, inside micrometers up to 16 inches, scales, indicators, small hole gauges, vernier calipers, and the box are now mine. And all for less than the cost of buying the box alone new.

20200609_093328_resized.jpg

20200609_093312_resized.jpg

20200609_093204_resized.jpg

20200609_093133_resized.jpg

20200609_093214_resized.jpg

20200609_093237_resized.jpg

20200609_093231_resized.jpg

Still waiting on my Wizamet blades, and I will have a new boulder to show soon but for now it is just work stuff..

Got this from the guy I am replacing. (He's retiring) I had already put some of my own things in there like the thread pitch gauges, feeler gauges, and the digital micrometers, but the other outside micrometers up to 7 inch, inside micrometers up to 16 inches, scales, indicators, small hole gauges, vernier calipers, and the box are now mine. And all for less than the cost of buying the box alone new.

View attachment 26629

View attachment 26630

View attachment 26631

View attachment 26632

View attachment 26633

View attachment 26634

View attachment 26635
Dang, those tools are pristine!

View attachment 26629

View attachment 26630

View attachment 26631

View attachment 26632

View attachment 26633

View attachment 26634

View attachment 26635
COOL TOYZ...................................I mean tools

So, I went to the mailbox today and inside was a box from Ken @Maryland998. He had said that he was sending me some spices to try out, like @Spider and @Cvargo. I wasn't expecting this:
View attachment 26599
Before opening it I was wondering why he would send me a brick. I think it may take the wife and I a year or two to finish this off. It does smell heavenly, however. It will make for lots of good eats.

Thank you so very much, Ken!!!!!

I remember going to the store last month and there wasn’t any meat. But, there was a ton of seasonings left. I asked myself what kind of cooking are people doing ?

Back