The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Mail call!
IMG_20200606_151319767[1].jpg

200 vintage PAL Injector blades. These should be fun to shave with. It sounds like these are carbon steel.

Also, I went fragrance shopping today and found a few decent buys...
IMG_20200606_151310445[1].jpg

They all smell great, especially the Ferragamo Uomo Casual Life.

Bet you could design a better one ;)
Funny you bring that up...When Dave says “yup” it always leaves so much unsaid. What he REALLY means when he says “yup” is “I’ve been working on that and already have artwork, 18 proofs and 4 concept copyrights. I’m just waiting on Chad to approve the Zazzle file and choose the background color of the thing-a-dar-o and Ching-a ma -dig”. Well, it’s something like like anyway, I usually tune them out about halfway through the conversation and just say “I’m cool with the idea guys, go ahead and print 10k and set the member price accordingly”. ...well actually I dont e even get THAT far. I just hit the 👍but they know that the 👍means all that other stuff.

‘The other “yup” idea was a pre-lit TSC radio show “recording” light To put put outside the door for those doing recorded SOTD;s ...but the price tags a bit high on that one so it’s taking much longer.

Funny you bring that up...When Dave says “yup” it always leaves so much unsaid. What he REALLY means when he says “yup” is “I’ve been working on that and already have artwork, 18 proofs and 4 concept copyrights. I’m just waiting on Chad to approve the Zazzle file and choose the background color of the thing-a-dar-o and Ching-a ma -dig”. Well, it’s something like like anyway, I usually tune them out about halfway through the conversation and just say “I’m cool with the idea guys, go ahead and print 10k and set the member price accordingly”. ...well actually I dont e even get THAT far. I just hit the 👍but they know that the 👍means all that other stuff.

‘The other “yup” idea was a pre-lit TSC radio show “recording” light To put put outside the door for those doing recorded SOTD;s ...but the price tags a bit high on that one so it’s taking much longer.
If that a yup, I'm afraid to ask what a yep is......

Back