The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

I'll meet you in the BST for the fire sale

You know that I live in Europe, the shipping to the US will be quite expensive. I might keep then, they are in the new tubs by the way (not the older porselain).
With USPS it will take 3 months, because Europe is barely letting packages in and out. so I have to use DHL and that costs at least $40 (but they have their own customs and can do customs processing within a couple of minutes)

So I might keep them until the whole pandemic is over.

You know that I live in Europe, the shipping to the US will be quite expensive. I might keep then, they are in the new tubs by the way (not the older porselain).
With USPS it will take 3 months, because Europe is barely letting packages in and out. so I have to use DHL and that costs at least $40 (but they have their own customs and can do customs processing within a couple of minutes)

So I might keep them until the whole pandemic is over.
It was just silly American humor I hope you enjoy them you've got plenty to enjoy 👍

So I got it An Hour drive there and Back and $ 10.00. I can live with that.
No chips or cracks Gold is all Intact.
The wife Don’t like it. Can’t win em all.
53c43823ab924dfb66d947deca51aca5.jpg

335c526cd2557bdfb7fc440f99249897.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a nice looking set otherwise. I wonder if SV will do anything for you regarding the damaged AS?

How do you like then scent?
I emailed them, we’ll see.

The scent is ok, not great. It still smells just like half of the other SV scents with just a couple other things added in.

Kj’s nose is broken LOL. Also KJ let me know. marco and Allesandro are great at replacement reach out to me if there are any issues getting a replacement. And shake the bottle LOL

Back