The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Ultimate Minimalist Competition

21 shaves in and now most of my 3rd passes are just using residual slickness. I'm not giving up my brush, and the "grandpa style" method is working, but that 3rd pass change should get me a few more shaves.

Day 22 and the Williams barely has any wear. Great shaves as always!

2D38CDA2-430D-40F7-B299-5DDDA05F5E82.jpeg

Day 22 and the Williams barely has any wear.
Since I switched to the Spider Williams method, my puck hasn't changed one bit. If I hadn't bloomed the puck it would look like yours.....fresh out of the box. I can still see the logo. Normally that would be gone by now.

You posting video of your dad throwing a ball to you and you missing it, and him exclaiming your baseball prowess, or actually lack thereof,
is somewhat self deprecating is it not? Can you catch a “ban baseball”?

I am sad for you

You posting video of your dad throwing a ball to you and you missing it, and him exclaiming your baseball prowess, or actually lack thereof,
is somewhat self deprecating is it not? Can you catch a “ban baseball”?

I am sad for you
Did you just do "I'm rubber, you're glue"????

How old are you?

He’s a child….. are you new here?
I get lulled into thinking he's an adult and then BOOM....he hits me with the same dumb humor I dish out. Yeah, I know he's a 10 year old boy......I just forget sometimes. I guess you could say "My memory is optional".

Yes, I will be four years old. My entire life will see who last longer and who has more fun and who has more hair I don’t have an ounce of gray and I’m almost 60 so yeah I’ll stay being four years old

Back