The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

Great shave minus the Veg! 🤪 bathing dogs is not something I really enjoy...but you gotta do it from time to time!

This is Saturday's shave
20200328_153614.jpg

Totally forgot to post yesterday but another great tech shave.

Sunday my shave did not happen. I think that's the first work day shave I have missed since last year. When I got up thus afternoon my wife asked me to help her get her new mini desk and her new chair setup for her WFH area. Last week she had been making due with a nightstand and a lawn chair so this will make things much more comfortable for her. by the time we had that done I only had time for a rushed shower before I needed to head out the door. Just means I will really enjoy my shave tomorrow.

20200330_152330.jpg

Well I saw @Dave in KY use the breakfast blend this morning and it just sounded to good to not use. I got the slight tingling sensation I usually get from this soap and I'm starting to think it really may be the caffeine. I haven't reacted to any other soaps and I know that if I use it a couple days in a row it seems to go away. I just realized while typing this that I totally forgot to use the whiskey woods which is a bummer, but I did use my Osage mix so my face feels great.

I heard this afternoon that we'll be under a shelter in place order starting tomorrow at close of business. I was also given a letter for proof of being an essential infrastructure worker in case an officer decides to pull me over heading robot from work. with my drive distance I'm kinda curious if it'll happen at all or multiple times along the way. Half my drive is through town and the other is on the freeway.

Hope everyone is doing well.

That Whiskey Woods tho! I'm kinda curious how many times you'll get pulled over too. I can't imagine it will be too often, they're really trying to push the social distancing stuff.

yeah. doesn't look like it will be very likely at the moment. i just looked at the order myself and it is technically just shy of true Shelter in place. it is an official Strong Suggestion but people won't have to have documentation of their activities just yet. of course that could change pretty much any day.

Stay safe @bentheduck !

I'd actually say that it could change any hour. I know Arizona is generally pretty rural outside the major cities, but it just takes one person to ruin the fun.

Back