The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

I moved my Clubman to glass and have noticed a difference. It’s not as sharp...if that makes sense?

I also moved my Skin Bracer and AV Ice Blue a few weeks ago, but haven’t really noticed a difference in either of those yet.

OBF 26
20200303_124506.jpg

Shave was more of the same.

Back on nights and I made a mistake the last couple days. I had zero caffeine and my head is paying for it. I did however get more coffee roasted so I'm giving it another hour or so to off gas and then I'll be remedying that mistake. This roast's beans and from Papua New Guinea.

Caffeine detox may not be such a bad thing? Despite the headache?
i do a caffeine detox every couple months or so but i always plan it for days off when i won't have anything crazy planned. dealing with it at work is no bueno with all the computer screens and noises in my office.

I sure do like that brush. After they sent me the wrong colour I gave up, but maybe I’ll have to go for it again.

Back