The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

uacowboy's razor rodeo

I’ve yet to try the Veg, but it seems you either love it, or you hate it so much it makes you violent
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
Indeed..... both The VEG and Williams!

SOTD 2/18/19

Gillettte The New SC
Voskhod (1)
Ever Ready w/ two band badger
CFG Summer Storm (28)
WH
CFG Summer Storm AS

seems like it took forever but I finally got my first shave in with the new razor. Things just kept happening and I ended up going 4 days with no shave

So with 4 days of growth to remove this razor had no problem. In fact I went from that to DFS in 1 pass. After the second pass I had a wet BBS and zero cuts or irritation. This was confirmed after the WH and AS. I really like the razor. Plus I seemed to find the perfect angle right away. I am working 5 days this week and I may very well just use this all week and see how it goes, but shave 1 was fantastic.

There's some really nice stuff out there. Just gotta look. Antique shops and the bay are good starting points.

There's some really nice stuff out there. Just gotta look. Antique shops and the bay are good starting points.

We lIve really close to a small town with a bunch of antique shops. The wife and I have gone into a few of the shops but it was well before I got in to traditional wet shaving. I definitely want to revisit them soon.

As far as the bay, I’m always nervous I’m going to get ripped off haha. You can do a lot with photoshop!

We lIve really close to a small town with a bunch of antique shops. The wife and I have gone into a few of the shops but it was well before I got in to traditional wet shaving. I definitely want to revisit them soon.

As far as the bay, I’m always nervous I’m going to get ripped off haha. You can do a lot with photoshop!

Ebay normally sides with the buyer in cases where damage or a flaw was deliberately hidden. I have had 2 cases like that and in one of them i got my money back and i got to keep the item because the seller didn't want to pay for return shipping. You just have to check the pictures well and read the description. you can always PM one of the guys here for an opinion too.

Back