The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TV Shows

Too bad this is not real. It would be awesome

OMG !! That was a wild faux- trailer... Elon Musk asking are you in the car business then getting his head completely obliterated !! One question how in the world did the Batman get brought into B.B !!

I dunno what the heck happened with Suits. It’s like they just hired a bunch of college drama students half way through the series and the last episode they all got together after a party to throw together.

Been watching the Ashoka live action series on Disney. It’s been pretty good! Better then Andor I think, probably up there with Mandalorian.

Some of the action is a bit slow, like literally. This last episode kicked it up a couple notches though to a more “normal” lightsaber and blaster speed that one might be used to.

We're trying Mr Robot, but a few episodes in it's not what I was expecting so I think I'm out. Morning Show is out again so we watched the 1st episode of the new season last night. Seems like that one has likely jumped the shark as well.

Been watching the Ashoka live action series on Disney. It’s been pretty good! Better then Andor I think, probably up there with Mandalorian.

Some of the action is a bit slow, like literally. This last episode kicked it up a couple notches though to a more “normal” lightsaber and blaster speed that one might be used to.
To me Ashoka feels more like Star Wars than any other. And the appearance of **** made it perfect. To me it is the best one so far

I dunno what the heck happened with Suits. It’s like they just hired a bunch of college drama students half way through the series and the last episode they all got together after a party to throw together.
You obviously don't know an attorney. :)

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!! Better than Andor...peshaw! Ashoka is pretty good. It is obvious that they spent some time and money into the series. And I think it is great. I wish episodes were a tad longer and I wish they progressed the story along further and a bit quicker. But overall...I think it is great. Of the non-animated Star Wars series I think it is second best behind Andor.

We're trying Mr Robot, but a few episodes in it's not what I was expecting so I think I'm out. Morning Show is out again so we watched the 1st episode of the new season last night. Seems like that one has likely jumped the shark as well.
Mr. Robot was pretty good through the first two seasons. And for whatever reason I just never got back to it. Interesting bit about the series...

I took some cyber workshops years ago when I was still in Intel and met the main cyber consulting dude for the show...Michael Bazzell. He was basically a White Hat Hacker for the FBI. Anyway, he said that when they brought him onto the show he said he would do it only if the hacks in the show were real. Meaning he didn't want to just make up stuff that looked like hacks but were not. Now the hacks in the show don't do what they are supposed to do on the show...but they do something.

Ahsoka was great, but way too short, and yes, the episodes need to be longer.

One Piece! Very fun pirate show. Based off anime, but you don't need to know anything about it to enjoy it. Entertained the whole way through.

Gen V. New spinoff of The Boys. Very good.

If you like Westerns and History, a new show on Paramount+. Based on true events
“Lawman Bass Reeves”
It streams on Sunday nights and the first 2 episodes have dropped and has a great cast

IMG_4094.jpeg

Well worth the watch

New season of Reacher coming in December!
I know , right,,,, I watched the trailer for season 2 yesterday.. Jjay and I can't wait !! Reacher was the size of a bus last season but somehow it looks like he has gotten even Bigger for the new season......

Back