The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

I love that you got it in Oregon State colours!
no... you went to a school that has Omega Planet Ocean Colors, LOL You actually probably saw this watch when you were there the other day... Oh and "Ice" is ordered as well
"Legit" or bonafide? :unsure:
Genuine BonaFide I have been wanting this one for a LONG Time, and finally the means to get it

no... you went to a school that has Omega Planet Ocean Colors, LOL You actually probably saw this watch when you were there the other day... Oh and "Ice" is ordered as well

Genuine BonaFide I have been wanting this one for a LONG Time, and finally the means to get it

Well I am always glad when someone can get something they have wanted for a long time.... Congrats for getting it....

Ok....I have both....but I also have quite a bit more. You must not be aware of the fact that my best friend played a BORG at The Start Trek Experience and that my Father in Law was actually IN Star Trek TOS!!
Character and pics or it did not happen

B Dave, Steven is disappointed it only has one number to help you tell time.
and actually it has 13 numbers, and if he cannot tell time with batons then he is a lost cause, he probably looks at his phone.... with the time listed and still asks Alexa what time it is

1589ff2900d0adbfd2373a959ceecb9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back