The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rojo. Rosso. Rouge. Rot.

In any language....it's Red. The color of love. The color of passion. The color of the Devil. Red ink. Red Meat. Red Dawn. Red Skys At Night. Simply Red.

Anyway you look at it....it's Red.

Let's see what our contestants on today's Watch War: Red edition have to offer:

First up is Rich....of the Red, Red Gypsy Rose variety:

img_0338-jpeg.111177

I've said it before and I'll say it again......Rich knows how to compete. This is a super cool looking watch....no numbers, I see (when are you guys going to listen to my one complaint???). The white face sets off the red very nicely (as the wife, who studied colors in college for her design classes would say...It Pops!) The band is trouble...only because I can imagine how dirty it would get if I was to wear something like that. And I must say....who's feet are feet bombing this photo? Only Rich could drop in bonus toes with a simple watch photo.

Next up is Dave......of the Red Cliffs of California variety:

15c8a29c-a396-49ea-bd78-b57de0b4a6bd-jpeg.111179

Well this is an epic fail. And don't even start with the "but it looks red on the internet" nonsense. I'm not fooled by your attempt to go viral. Zero points for theme, zero points for color, zero points for arm hair fluffing.

Up next is Dave....of the Blood Red Sunset variety:

06-16-2023-jpeg.111194

Nice red face.....but again with the no numbers!!! Man, you guys never learn. I like the alternative dials. Makes for a cool, stylish face. The leather band is very slick. But the name makes me wonder if this watch works with my cell phone.

So.......the judges are seeing Red.....the river is running Red (how very biblical) and the clock on the wall says it's time to stop in big Red letters.

Today's victor is...........................

@Majorrich

I said this guy was a sleeper......and now he's awake.

Tomorrow's theme..................................Yellow.

You need an eye check there Wink Martindale. There are two sets of numbers blind boy and just because you need numbers as your woobie, doesn’t not mean we will allow you to dumb down these hallowed halls

Somebody call the game show announcers registry. I think we have an imposter

Good win Rich. What have you promised him???

You need an eye check there Wink Martindale. There are two sets of numbers blind boy and just because you need numbers as your woobie, doesn’t not mean we will allow you to dumb down these hallowed halls

Somebody call the game show announcers registry. I think we have an imposter

Good win Rich. What have you promised him???

I figured you had two entries counting yesterday. I had you winning over my (legit) Swatch. This one exudes the finest in Chinese knockoffity.

Back