The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

I believe what Steven may have been refering to was that he couldn't tell how to tell time on the watch..

Maybe he missed these I indicated in this copy of your picture....

View attachment 110929

I hope I am correct in this observation. I mean It took me a second to spot how to tell time on it myself and I am fairly used to smart watches..
I feel I need to remind you that I'm not being serious in any of this......that being said....I was giving Dave a hard time. I did say that I thought it was a fake watch.....and it's obviously not. Truth be told...if Rich hadn't posted a Griffey jr watch, this would have been the winner (winner, again being a subjective term....because this is all in fun). So, I thank you for pointing out where the hands were on this watch....but that was part of my bad joke....I know that I'm almost always guilty of abusing the silly font....but that's all any of this is on my part. If it's getting too serious and the funny haha is being missed in all of this....I can just stop. It was always just a goof.

I feel I need to remind you that I'm not being serious in any of this......that being said....I was giving Dave a hard time. I did say that I thought it was a fake watch.....and it's obviously not. Truth be told...if Rich hadn't posted a Griffey jr watch, this would have been the winner (winner, again being a subjective term....because this is all in fun). So, I thank you for pointing out where the hands were on this watch....but that was part of my bad joke....I know that I'm almost always guilty of abusing the silly font....but that's all any of this is on my part. If it's getting too serious and the funny haha is being missed in all of this....I can just stop. It was always just a goof.
No.. I was joking around also. Sorry if I seemed serious. Please continue this is fun to watch. I liked all I have been seeing watching this. Its fun. Sorry if my joking was misunderstood.. I will try to make it clearer if I'm joking around too.....please continue the "games"......

Yard work Done. Time for a Cold Brew.
71289a79c43ba12695a235202f20c466.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shut up! And just be here on Monday or we will dock your pay!🤪🤪🤪🤪

Back