The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Welcome to the Steel Cage of Watch Wars!!!!

Many watches will enter....but only one will leave....with the victory.

Let's see who has the courage to conquer the arm hair pinching metal bands challenge.

First up is Rich....of the very relaxed variety:

image-jpg.110827

Rich seems to be playing to the likes of the judges. It's a Timex....it's got numbers.....and the band doesn't look like it will rip out a hunk of arm hair (and Rich is sporting quite a bit of arm hair). I really like how classic this face is. Plus....if I'm not mistaken...the Indiglo feature means the face lights up in a cool glow-y greenish blue. A very smart choice on Rich's part. Once again....Rich is the ultimate sleeper in this contest.

Next up is Dave....of the mangled killer Electric bike variety:

a85cff47-e8e2-47db-a897-ccd7585ec649-jpeg.110834

Ok...Dave is quickly becoming the master of presentation in this contest (he's fancy!). The only thing missing from this photo is the aforementioned killer electric bike photobombing him. The watch is a beaut. And yes, it does finally have numbers and all (only took him 2 weeks) but the metal band looks vicious. Dave is a braver man than I am with that kind of pinch-y band. But then Dave is regularly sparing with a bike and only has a busted buttocks so show for it.

Up next is Ed......of the arm tattoo variety:

c50711d6ef24366c3ffe4fa62e0a4f22.jpg

Ok....I know that Ed posted 2 photos of this watch so he could show off the metal band.....but I only repost one photo. This is a great band. Its been a favorite for some time. It probably bites into the arm hair like an electric bike goes after a whisky soaked nurse's butt cheek. But it also could be very comfortable....what do I know? I like the face on this one. A nice warm green color. Very clear numbers. I like-y.

Our next contestant is here, its Dave....of the Shave and a Haircut variety:

fe7f42f5-e573-43f6-8ac8-5bf9bceea756-jpeg.110838

That's a huge watch! (that's what she said) And that metal band looks equally vicious as the other Dave's band....why do they want to hurt themselves? (it's a Dave thing) The face is nice. Blue is cool and the penguin prints are awesome......but now I only know what time it is every 15 minutes.......you're almost there Dave,,,,,,,just a few more numbers.

Well....the lunch bell has rung and the microwave has dinged....time for the judges to decide who wins this Metal Mayhem!!

@ED3054

I have to say....I really like that band. This is Ed's first victory...take a bow.

Tomorrow is a travel day for me.....and I'm going to a baseball game in the evening so I'll try to get the game completed before I leave.

For a theme......let's try baseball. Interpret that as you see fit.

It's important to remember....it's NOT a real game. I'm just having some fun and bringing a bit of life to a thread that is really just pictures of watches. Don't take any of this too seriously.....I know I don't.
i understand. Sorry if I seemed too serious.

Back