The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Full disclosure, todays watch was completely legit! 👌🏼
I don't judge them on their bonafides......I just judge them based on how they look to me at that point in the day. It's completely affected by my many, indescribeable moods.

Uh @Jaro1069 ummm
Metal band it really is that easy!

What does it mean to you?🤘
I was just trying to get a ruling on if there were specific types of bands that were considered "illegal" for the contest since I just started getting involved in the "game" and didn't want to do something wrong.... Sorry for the question then, I will just pick one and not worry about it..

One of my favorite Bracelet. Does not Pull arm hairs at all.
c50711d6ef24366c3ffe4fa62e0a4f22.jpg

71591ad69a01c7507ec9bf063d598f6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just trying to get a ruling on if there were specific types of bands that were considered "illegal" for the contest since I just started getting involved in the "game" and didn't want to do something wrong.... Sorry for the question then, I will just pick one and not worry about it..
It's important to remember....it's NOT a real game. I'm just having some fun and bringing a bit of life to a thread that is really just pictures of watches. Don't take any of this too seriously.....I know I don't.

It's important to remember....it's NOT a real game. I'm just having some fun and bringing a bit of life to a thread that is really just pictures of watches. Don't take any of this too seriously.....I know I don't.
WHAAAAAAT??? You say this after I hired a valet from London to assist in selecting my morning watch much like a caddy giving a club recommendation as I approach the bunker on the 14th at St Andrew's?!?!?

Yes, I researched that bit about the 14th hole at St Andrew just for the gag. I'm that committed to the peanut gallery!

Back