The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Not Harsh we’re just Busy Today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the positive response. Like all famous tv celebrities (tv being shorthand for Internet website and celebrities being shorthand for unknown) I'm always glad to hear that my adoring public loves me....but I'm not signing autographs. Now, my bodyguards will knock you aside in what will end up costing my hundreds of thousands of dollars in an out of court settlement and I'll be headed off to rehab (or as my publicist will call it "much needed rest from dehydration').

Thank you for the positive response. Like all famous tv celebrities (tv being shorthand for Internet website and celebrities being shorthand for unknown) I'm always glad to hear that my adoring public loves me....but I'm not signing autographs. Now, my bodyguards will knock you aside in what will end up costing my hundreds of thousands of dollars in an out of court settlement and I'll be headed off to rehab (or as my publicist will call it "much needed rest from dehydration').

I just want a signed Photograph of you and I’ll be happy.

...and this had to happen on a day when I wore my best opera gloves.

b03827f78dff403f6ef9216ca7f55dee.gif

Back