The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

@GearNoir I know I have suggested this before, but I would seriously look at Steinhart. They have a BB homage that is all swiss made all ETA movements although it’s not 904 stainless steel it’s 316L and in my honest opinion, the quality fit and finish are as good if not better than the finest Rolex, JMHO

@GearNoir I know I have suggested this before, but I would seriously look at Steinhart. They have a BB homage that is all swiss made all ETA movements although it’s not 904 stainless steel it’s 316L and in my honest opinion, the quality fit and finish are as good if not better than the finest Rolex, JMHO
They have some contenders to be sure, especially those homages that do hit 13mm thickness(seems to be the sweet spot for subs, though less can still be had). It’s mostly the bulk on some of them that is a bit of a turn off. The BB homage is a whopper at 16mm! 😵

Back