The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Hockey Thread

Patrick Mahomes tweeted that he wants the NHL to move the Coyotes to Kansas City. He said the KC Coyotes has a nice ring to it. I'd love to have an NHL team here! I miss watching live hockey.
The city of Houston is trying to get a new arena for their basketball team and they just invited the Coyotes to join them. A free arena would do the trick.

The city of Houston is trying to get a new arena for their basketball team and they just invited the Coyotes to join them. A free arena would do the trick.
We have the T-Mobile center already built and waiting.

The arena that the Golden Knights play in is also called T-Mobile arena.

So at this point do they just say 3 periods isn't enough?

I hope something positive happens for the Yotes. I gained a new respect for them a couple of years ago in a game they played against the Lightning. They were totally out matched but they were giving it everything they had. Props to anyone who can keep up that spirit even when being destroyed.
117023.gif

After the VGK game on sunday afternoon, one of the sports reporters here in Vegas thought it would be a good idea to interview a few fans at the bar that sits across the plaza from the arena........and it was the drunken messy nightmare you can imagine. The first lady he interviewed looked like she poured most of the drinks she had on her head.....what a mess. The next guy not only dropped an F-bomb....but he drunkenly called our team the Kings (wrong city foul-mouthed drunk dude). Then the reporter headed outside where the crowd was starting to exit the arena....all very happy with the overtime win.....and the mayhem continued. He interviewed (or at least tried) a guy that was ordering a beer from a vendor......and when that failed, he interviewed his friend that had been overserved. In the mean time...two goofballs stopped behind the reporter and started miming the reporter and the drunk guy...which was infinitely more entertaining. I'm hoping that that reporter gets sent to do the same job each night of the playoffs.....it was magically ridiculous. I love this town.

After Glendale said no, the City of Tempe is working on a permanent home for the Coyotes, they really want to stay in AZ, but we shall see

Last night's game 3 of the Western Conference Finals was.......nuts!! Stars players, realizing that they were playing terrible, started drawing major penalties and getting game misconducts (the NHL equivalent of an ejection)...then the fans started throwing beer cans on the ice and they stopped play and removed both teams from the ice. Most of the 3rd period was much more quiet....as the Stars fans were leaving the arena in large numbers. The lower seats were empty in a lot of sections. Not a good look for the Dallas fans.

Here's an interesting headline I stumble upon:

Vegas Golden Knights/WHY Most Hockey Fans HATE Them​

Back