The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Family Pets Thread

But they sure do make sleeping look relaxing!
Absolutely.
9a3d1854c40c38e3e54a828cb7906f48.jpg

Sent from my TRS-80 using Tapatalk

I swear Abby is smart as a whip and the sweetest dog. Time for a bath which 1st time she just stood there to be washed with no issues after walking to the tub with me, not knowing what follows. Now it's standard after we take her collar off and get the bathroom ready for her she hunkers down on the carpet in the living room or goes to her crate with her ears down and won't go with you to the bathroom. That said, once I help (gently drag) her to the bathroom and set her in the doorway, she walks towards the tub like "dead man walking" and politely steps into the tub all on her own 😂 😂 😂 And then just looks at you with these sweet eyes while you bath her without a fight. 1st dog that didn't fight and try to get away/out of the tub. Had to share as it's just funny to watch her till she gives in to the inevitable.......

Last edited:
I swear Abby is smart as a whip and the sweetest dog. Time for a bath which 1st time she just stood there to be washed with no issues. Now it's standard after we take her collar off and get the bathroom ready for her she hunkers down on the carpet or goes to her crate with her ears down and won't go with you to the bathroom. That said, once I help (gently drag) her to the bathroom and set her in the doorway, she walks towards the tub like "dead man walking" and politely steps into the tub all on her own 😂 😂 😂 And then just looks at you with these sweet eyes while you bath her without a fight. 1st dog that didn't fight and try to get away/out of the tub. Had to share as it's just funny to watch her till she gives in to the inevitable.......
Our shepherd mix does that too...runs and hides, have to drag her over, then as soon as you get the water on her it’s full emo surrender to the inevitable. Lol.

Back