The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Family Pets Thread

Our windows are double hung
obligatory that's what she said)
it makes it super easy to clean, just take window out clean both sides, put back in, and then quickly look at how nice they look. Record is 30 seconds before kids come and touch the glass. But man those 30 seconds could've killed a bird if flying by

All the windows in our house have those snap-in six panel dividers that are a pain to clean around. Are those like an 80’s thing? Anyway, if anybody has Andersen windows, I’m gonna have a mess of grids here pretty soon.

Children and pets... Not always the best mix.
6ea796d3006488456ea53630bddcca22.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last September a lost kitten found our patio, so naturally Sheri began to feed it, while trying to coax it indoors. The kitten would run off into the woods, but hover nearby. Sheri made a sheltered box with a towel inside in which she slept on the patio, and for three weeks it stayed there and ate the food Sheri set out for it. Our son, Sam, brought home a cage trap, and one Saturday evening I trapped her and brought her indoors. For a couple of months she was very skittish, hiding in the basement, coming out to eat and use the litter box, but we (primarily Sheri) and our tuxedo cat Jack coaxed her out of her shell. An early trip to the vet revealed no microchip, and she was found to be in good health, despite about a month or so in the wild. Miss Penelope, Penny, is fully integrated into our family, and she and Jack are best pals. Penny is the sweetest, most affectionate cat we've ever had. She adores us, loves being petted, and when picked up she hugs the person holding her.

No photo description available.

Back