The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Aug.25: ASD2 w/Rapira SS(3) ............ Graydog silvertip .... Soapy Bathman Tropical Lime ... Captain's Choice Lime balm

With a few days of my wife getting shin splints, we decided to walk around the neighbourhood rather than down by the lake. There are lots of crescents and hook'n'ladder types of streets, allowing for us to cut short the walk at any point and get home within a few minutes. Just after 10 mins in, my wife mentioned that her shins were starting to hurt, so we cut it short. Hopefully in a few days things will get back to normal and she can enjoy our walk rather than suffer through it.

No elliptical as we have a mid-morning appointment.

Today's workout was:
- 15 min neighbourhood walk
- 0 min elliptical

Aug.25: ASD2 w/Rapira SS(3) ............ Graydog silvertip .... Soapy Bathman Tropical Lime ... Captain's Choice Lime balm

With a few days of my wife getting shin splints, we decided to walk around the neighbourhood rather than down by the lake. There are lots of crescents and hook'n'ladder types of streets, allowing for us to cut short the walk at any point and get home within a few minutes. Just after 10 mins in, my wife mentioned that her shins were starting to hurt, so we cut it short. Hopefully in a few days things will get back to normal and she can enjoy our walk rather than suffer through it.

No elliptical as we have a mid-morning appointment.

Today's workout was:
- 15 min neighbourhood walk
- 0 min elliptical
I hope a few days will help your wife be back to her normal self! I hope the rest of your day for both of you goes well!

Hopefully the missus’ shin splints are just a temporary issue! Just look at it this way…all this inactivity should help you get back on track with your Hulk mass gain! 😜

Aug.26: ASD2 w/Rapira SS(4) ............ Graydog silvertip .... Soapy Bathman Tropical Lime ... Captain's Choice Lime balm

The Rapira blade struggled through this morning's shave but should make it to the end of its 7-day journey. No walk with my wife this morning so as to give another day for some (hopeful) shin splint recovery.

Today's workout was:
- 40 min elliptical

There's a weed out there right now with your name on it!

pulling-weeds-weeds.gif

Hey you can get rid of the bench and dumbbells too

landscaping-trying-to-landscape.gif

Back