The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Mar.15: Injector I2 w/Personna(1) ..... Chubby2, synth ....... Palmolive stick ...................... Captain's Choice Lime balm

The initial application of the Captain's Choice Lime AS balm is a home run. The scent upon application is like a margarita!
After using the Feather ASD2 for quite a while, today is the first use of my injector in 4 1/2 months and it delivered a great shave.

Today's workout was:
- 150' @150lbs farmer's walk
- 3x7 @70lb bench press
- 3x7x2 @50lb dumbbell rows
- 35 mins on the elliptical

Mar.16: Injector I2 w/Personna(2) ..... Chubby2, synth ....... Palmolive stick ...................... Captain's Choice Lime balm

A nice and simple shave today. Just the way it is supposed to be. :)

Today's workout was:
- 150' @150lb farmer's walk
- 3x7 @70lb bench press

Mar.17: Injector I2 w/Personna(3) ..... Chubby2, synth ....... Palmolive stick ...................... Captain's Choice Lime balm

Lat shave today, as we had some running around to do this morning.

A week with the Captain's Choice Lime balm and I like this more and more. Scott really does make a good product, and I can't wait until his VENTURE soap+balm come up in my rotation.

Today's workout was:
- 3x7 @75lb bench press

Mar.18: Injector I2 w/Personna(4) ..... Chubby2, synth ....... Palmolive stick ...................... Captain's Choice Lime balm.

Great shave this morning.

Mom had her first Covid shot (BioNtech) yesterday and no ill effects so far; not even sore.

Today's workout was:
- 3x7 @75lb bench press

Mar.19: Injector I2 w/Personna(5) ..... Chubby2, synth ....... Palmolive stick ...................... Captain's Choice Lime balm

Nothing much to report today, which is exactly how it should be.

Today's workout was:
- 3x7 @75lb bench press

Mar.20: Injector I2 w/Personna(6) ..... Chubby2, synth ....... Palmolive stick ...................... Captain's Choice Lime balm

Good sweaty workout this morning (as per normal), followed by a great shave.

Today's workout was:
- 3x7 @75lb bench press

Mar.21: Injector I2 w/Personna(7) ...... Omega boar ............ Palmolive stick ...................... Captain's Choice Lime balm

Not overly too much going on today. Up early, coffee, work on some chess, workout w/mom via facetime, shower'n'shave, more coffee, posting on TSC. It's a hard life.

Today's workout was:
- 3x7 @75lb bench press

The 7-day trend line is going the wrong way. :cautious:
1616340007510.png

Mar.22: Injector I2 w/Personna(8) ...... Omega boar ............ Palmolive stick ...................... Captain's Choice Lime balm

My wife is back in the office for the next two weeks as part of a rotation. After this, she should be WFH again until the fall. Whatever shall I do with my free time? Well, besides TSC and chess stuff. :p

Tra-la-la life is good.

Today's workout was:
- 3x7 @75lb bench press

Back