The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Feb.03: Sensor(3) .............................. RV Shavemac .......... Nivea cream ......................... Nivea Cool Sensitive

The Sensor continues to show why it is one of the best carts on the go.
I threw out my original Sensor handle (metal with ribbed rubber grips) before I learned that there is a vibrant market for them. Could have gotten a few bucks back then. 😖

I threw out my original Sensor handle (metal with ribbed rubber grips) before I learned that there is a vibrant market for them. Could have gotten a few bucks back then. 😖
That's OK, trash belongs in the trash.

But just think of all those vintage brass Gillette razors from the teens, twenties, and thirties that went to the landfill.

Feb.05: Sensor(5) .............................. RV Shavemac .......... Nivea cream ......................... Nivea Cool Sensitive

4x5 @ 70lbs bench press for some light upper body work prior to my 45 mins on the elliptical this morning. Post-workout shave was good as well.

Sady (but expected) I am dropping off the extra weight I have put on after gorging on FRI/SAT/SUN gone by.....
1612541521528.png

Feb.06: Sensor(6) .............................. RV Shavemac .......... Nivea cream ......................... Nivea Cool Sensitive

4x5x2 @ 50lb dumbbell rows to go with the 45 mins on the elliptical this morning. Only a few days left with the Nivea cream.

Back