The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

It was a backorder, not slated to ship for almost another 3 weeks. *drat* :cautious:
Our espresso machine is a Mr. Coffee one. It makes a really nice cup and hits the espresso edge when wanted. But not gonna lie I do want a nicer one.

Jan.06: ASD2 w/Dorco Plat(3) .............. RV Shavemac ......... Nivea cream ......................... Nivea Cool Sensitive

Easy-peasy shave this morning. I was up early to put out the garbage for 7am pickup; if I put it out the night before, our neighbourhood raccoons, skunks and gulls like the buffet choices. I just wish other folks in the neighbourhood had the same approach to putting out their trash. Looking out the front window to see all kinds of stuff strew across the road is simply a wonderful sight to start the day off with. :cautious:

We have a neighbor that just leaves both of their cans at the curb all week long. Our neighborhood has a homeowner’s association that specifically prohibits this...I wonder how much they’re racking up in fines.

We have a neighbor that just leaves both of their cans at the curb all week long. Our neighborhood has a homeowner’s association that specifically prohibits this...I wonder how much they’re racking up in fines.
We don't do that, but it sure does tick me off when the neighbors decide not to move their cars to allow us to put the can out somewhere other than directly in front of our driveway.

Jan.07: ASD2 w/Dorco Plat(4) .............. RV Shavemac ......... Nivea cream ......................... Nivea Cool Sensitive

Late shave today (just before 2pm), as I had a late morning trip to the lab to get some blood work done as part of my annual checkup, which delayed my breakfast/lunch, which delayed my workout, which delayed my shower, which then allowed me to shave.

Blah. Good thing I had some free time on my daily planner. ;)

Last edited:
Back