The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Nov.29 Schick Xtreme3(1) ........... Eagle G2 ................. Gillette Pure cream ................. Clubman milk

Slime trails!! Always exciting to use a new cart with a lube strip! .... Not!! In any event, it is what it is.

BTW chess club was fun last night with the kiddos. I was convinced to play a blindfold game with a young lad of pretty good strength (he got to see the board) and he played right out until I mated him. Most folks watching had never seen someone play without a board before and were amazed anyone could do it.

BTW chess club was fun last night with the kiddos. I was convinced to play a blindfold game with a young lad of pretty good strength (he got to see the board) and he played right out until I mated him. Most folks watching had never seen someone play without a board before and were amazed anyone could do it.
giphy.gif

Nov.30 Schick Xtreme3(2) ........... Eagle G2 ................. Gillette Pure cream ................. Clubman milk

Last day of the month sees me wrapping up November with a cart, making it the entire 30 days using one. Shave is good and I will have a late night / early morning shave at around 2am as we get ready to head out for a near red-eye flight. We're both looking forward to this (vacation not the flight) as we have not been on a cruise for around 5-6 years.

Dec.01 Schick Xtreme3(3) ........... Eagle G2 ................. Gillette Pure cream ................. Clubman milk

Probably my last post until I get back from vacation. Up at 2am for a quick shave before we head to the airport in 1/2 hour or so. Shaving setup will be the same as my home shaves, except that I will be carrying my Graydog silvertip instead of my Eagle.

Its not overly chilly out (just above freezing), so the wait for the shuttle bus at the airport's self-park shouldn't be overly uncomfortable.

Have a great one!

Back