The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

May.03 37C/Astra SP(3) .............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

No elliptical workout today as we will be out and about this morning. Still, a nice enough shower'n'shave was had with the slant this rainy morning.

May.04 37C/Astra SP(1) .............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

It's Thursday, which means it's "busy day!" here for me with bridge in the afternoon and chess club in the evening. I must have been a little distracted this morning as I ended up with two strawberries in the swirly are of my neck. But at the end of everything .... meh.

May.05 37C/Astra SP(2) .............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

Another careless shave this morning resulted in a nick just under the lip. Did you know that it is advisable to lift the razor off your skin before flipping it over and moving it to another area? Just some Friday wisdom to help you prep for the weekend.

May.05 37C/Astra SP(2) .............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

Another careless shave this morning resulted in a nick just under the lip. Did you know that it is advisable to lift the razor off your skin before flipping it over and moving it to another area? Just some Friday wisdom to help you prep for the weekend.
Yikes!

giphy.gif

May.06 37C/Astra SP(3) .............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

No nicks or blips this morning. Amazing what can happen when you actually pay attention! Now off to the garden to start uprooting the demon spawn yellow "flowers" that are everywhere.

Bee racist meh!
As mentioned earlier, but still in this season's episodes, we are pollinator friendly with loads of lavender and rose of sharon in both the front and back yards. ;) In fact, from the elliptical in the basement this morning, I could see bees through the window at our plum tree.

Back