The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Apr.27 37C/Astra SP(3) ............... Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

A nice almost noon shave this morning and it was pretty nice. Typical bust Thursday lined up with bridge in the afternoon and chess in the evening. Whee!

On the downside, little yellow flowers are starting to show their heads all over the lawn. Grrrr!

The shave was way better than simply "meh" though!
Alert the press!!!

giphy-downsized.gif

Apr.29 37C/Astra SP(2) ............... Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

After a late night (home around midnight) at a friend's yesterday, it was a late start to the day. Ended up jumping on the elliptical around 11am, leading to a noon-ish shave. Not as great a result as yesterday, but I'll take it! Rainy day today, so I might tackle laundry a day early and totally throw off my schedule for tomorrow. Yeah, life is hard.

Back