The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

stripes-bill-murray.gif

Apr.20 37C/Astra SP(3) ............... Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

As expected, the Merkur 37C delivered a smooth and comfortable shave, even with the Astra SP on its third outing. No issues at all, and I didn't even come close to nicking my ears or nostrils with the blade tabs! Whee!

Apr.21 37C/Astra SP(4) ............... Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

Another nice and simple shave with the Merkur slant this morning. Even so, it's time to swap out the blade for a new Astra SP for tomorrow morning's whisker chopping adventure of minimal excitement but acceptable results.

Looking forward to lunch out with my wife and four friends, followed by an evening at another friend's to continue our Friday night discussions on planning for taxes and financial planning for/in retirement.

Apr.23 37C/Astra SP(2) ............... Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

A late morning workout on the elliptical this morning, so my shave was just before noon and it ended up being pretty nice. I'm still getting used to the Merkur's handle and I'm sure that in a few more days, things will be even better.

Back