The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Apr.16 ASD2/Astra SP(3) ............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

Yesterday's walk ended up being almost 1.5 hrs and it was a good hike. We took our friends (even though they drove!) to a trail they had passed by a few times but never knew that it contained oodles of walking/biking trails. A nice lunch at a pub and then everyone took a nap when they got home.

Laundry day today, and the post-elliptical workout shave was pretty good. I'm still aching from my sanding and painting exertions. *blah*

Apr.17 ASD2/Astra SP(4) ............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

A nice Monday morning shave, even with the blade being on shave-4. Temps are dipping a little south since last night and we expect some flurries this evening and tomorrow morning, but nothing that should stick around.

Happy Monday!

Apr.18 ASD2/Astra SP(1) ............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

A new blade and another easy-peasy post-workout shave this morning. Temps are still a little chilly, with the wind chill bringing it just below freezing, but it's April, we should expect temp swings like this.

Apr.19 ASD2/Astra SP(2) ............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

Another ho-hum non-descript morning and shave for me today. No workout this morning for me, but it was still a nice enough shave. For excitement, I did buy some Grub-B-Gon to spread over the lawn. Whee!

For excitement, I did buy some Grub-B-Gon to spread over the lawn. Whee!
Whoa! Whoa! Sam!!! C'mon man...

giphy.gif

Back