The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Apr.08 Sensor(4-28+4) ............... Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

A nice late morning shave, but some minor issues on the side of my neck with some swirly growth Yesterday was a good day, as my brother his wife, my niece and nephew, and my mom came over for fish tacos and a week-early surprise BDay cake for my mom who is turning 86 next Friday. We also played Telestrations and it's way more fun than I thought it would be.

Early Happy Birthday to your mom!!!

giphy.gif

Apr.09 Sensor(4-28+5) ............... Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

Lots of alum sting this morning and my face feels tight. I think this cart is done after 33 shaves, with only 5 of them being "bonus" shaves. Back to my ASD2 and Injector starting tomorrow, and I will save the last cart from the 5-pack, which has only 7 shaves on it, for the net time I go on vacation.

Apr.10 ASD2/Astra SP(1) ............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

First non-cart shave since the end of February and it might take me a day or two to unlearn the whole "use pressure and MULTIPLE buffs on a near-dead cart to remove whiskers" thing that I have been doing for well over a month now. A little teeny tiny bit raw, but more than good enough. At least my face and neck and not red and no weepers. I'll get there .... I think.

Apr.10 ASD2/Astra SP(1) ............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Clubman milk

First non-cart shave since the end of February and it might take me a day or two to unlearn the whole "use pressure and MULTIPLE buffs on a near-dead cart to remove whiskers" thing that I have been doing for well over a month now. A little teeny tiny bit raw, but more than good enough. At least my face and neck and not red and no weepers. I'll get there .... I think.
Forget the carts and never go back, Sam....

giphy.gif

Back