The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

I've heard that some of them last as long as straights have been around. Saw it on the internet, it was.
giphy.gif

Apr.01 Sensor(3-28+16) ............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

Q1 of 2023 has come to and end, and even though it's April Fool's day, the Sensor cart continues to chug along, delivering shave#44 ... and that's no joke! I do wonder whether it make make it through to next weekend though, as 50 shaves might be hoping ("dreading?" for some of you) for too much.

Apr.02 Sensor(3-28+17) ............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

The cart of never-ending shaves is still chugging away and delivering quite acceptable results. Laundry day today and perhaps this evening, we (by that, I mean "I") will get around to starting some spring cleaning.

HE Washer cleaning. An envelope of Tang crystals is WAY more affordable than the fancy cleaning tablets the manufacturers produce.

Apr.03 Sensor(3-28+18) ............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

Busy day yesterday, but no spring cleaning in the evening. Oh well, I guess it means that it wasn't that important after all. The cart was draggy today, so perhaps the end is nigh.

Back