The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Mar.26 Sensor(3-28+10) ............ Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

A late start to the day for just about everything. Got up at 9, workout at 10:30, shower'n'shave just after 11:30, laundry started around 12:30. Buy hey, it's Sunday and the workweek that lies ahead isn't looking overly difficult.

Mar.27 Sensor(3-28+11) ............ Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

Back to hopping on the elliptical to finish before 9am once again! A rainy and overcast day, but that's okay as I new to do some work on ACB calculations for ETFs. Whee!

Shave was nice enough, especially given this cart is 1 shy of 40 shaves.

Mar.28 Sensor(3-28+12) ............ Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

40 shaves! But that's not a magic number or achievement, as I am just using the cart until it gives up the ghost. When it's done, it's done.

Mar.28 Sensor(3-28+12) ............ Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

40 shaves! But that's not a magic number or achievement, as I am just using the cart until it gives up the ghost. When it's done, it's done.
giphy.gif

Mar.29 Sensor(3-28+13) ............ Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

Another day, another <something or other>.

Garbage day means out of bed at 6:20 to put out garbage, compost, and recycling followed by catching the news and then hopping on the elliptical for a sweaty 30 mins before grabbing a welcome shower'n'shave. This cart is holding up remarkably well and will probably make it through to the end of the month (or more!) without issue.

Mar.29 Sensor(3-28+13) ............ Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

Another day, another <something or other>.

Garbage day means out of bed at 6:20 to put out garbage, compost, and recycling followed by catching the news and then hopping on the elliptical for a sweaty 30 mins before grabbing a welcome shower'n'shave. This cart is holding up remarkably well and will probably make it through to the end of the month (or more!) without issue.
Gotta admit your (and its) tenacity..

giphy.gif

Mar.30 Sensor(3-28+14) ............ Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

Nice and simple workout + shower'n'shave this morning. Face is feeling a little tight but that occasionally happens and might simply be the result of not face lathering long enough as opposed to the blade/cart being shot. If it happens a few days in a row, then I'll know it's the cart.

Today is Thursday which makes it "Busy Day for Sam" with bridge club in the afternoon and chess club in the evening. With all that clubbing, you will be forgiven if you happen to think of me as a party animal!

Mar.31 Sensor(3-28+15) ............ Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

Another month is in the books and all 31 shaves were with previously "fully used" Sensor carts I had. Perhaps this is what March Madness really is all about. Hmmm, food for thought.

This morning's shave was pretty good, but I think that this cart might, just might, be coming to its end of service life.
Happy Friday, all'y'all!

Last edited:
Back