The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Mar.17 Sensor(3-28+1) .............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

Well, that was a surprise! With 28 shaves already on this cart (#3 or 5 in the pack) from 2021, this was the best shave yet from the bunch! Woohoo! No tugging at all and it glided through those wiry chin whiskers. Must be the luck of the Irish descendants!

Mar.18 Sensor(3-28+2) .............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

Another home-run shave with this once dead and abandoned cart! A great way to start the day after breaking a good sweat on the elliptical earlier on.

Mar.19 Sensor(3-28+3) .............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

Well, this cart is a very pleasant surprise, with today marking 31 shaves on it in total. Easy-peasy shave post-workout and now laundry is well underway. Looking to be a great Sunday to me so far.

Mar.20 Sensor(3-28+4) .............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

A slightly earlier than normal morning for my elliptical workout and shower'n'shave, as we had to head out for a mid-morning appointment. Nice and warm out today at 6C/43F and it feels appropriate for the vernal equinox.

Mar.20 Sensor(3-28+4) .............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

A slightly earlier than normal morning for my elliptical workout and shower'n'shave, as we had to head out for a mid-morning appointment. Nice and warm out today at 6C/43F and it feels appropriate for the vernal equinox.
Dang! It's warmer there than it is here! 23°F/-5°C this morning.🥶

Back