The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Mar.09 Sensor(1-??+9) ............... Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

Settling into a nice morning rhythm now that I'm back on the elliptical.
- morning java
- read the news
- 30 mins on the elliptical (will increase duration and resistance over time)
- shower & shave
- wave up SWMBO and make coffee for us

Mar.10 Sensor(1-??+10) ............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

Another good 30 minutes on the elliptical this morning. Posting my shave late as we headed out to pick up some groceries right after my shower and shave. This cart is winding down; I'm actually surprised to have gotten this many "bonus" shaves out of it.

Mar.11 Sensor(1-??+11) ............. Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

Most of the storm that was forecast to hit us last night passed by south of us, leaving about 1cm of snow here rather than the 10cm that was expected. *whew* My back thanks that wind change! Still, it wasn't much fun trying to clear the icy patches.

While still sweaty from that, the elliptical called for its 30 minutes of attention. A very welcome shower and the shave was the last for this Sensor cart of unknown usage. Since I am a sucker for punishment, I will start on its brother, Sensor-2, also of unknown usage. Whee! Fun and exciting times ahead!

Mar.12 Sensor(2-??+1) ............... Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

On the the second Sensor cart in my exciting adventure of "re-use a used cart" journey. As with the previous cart, I also have no idea as to how many shaves this one was used for. It could have been seven(7), bit more than likely, it was either 14 or 28. We shall see how long it provides acceptable results for.

Mar.13 Sensor(2-??+2) ............... Paladin Sumo ........... TFS Rasozero Barbacco .......... Stetson milk

A late morning (almost noon-ish to be exact!) shave this morning, as there was a small amount of snow shoveling to be done for our place and the neighbour's. Not a lot, but enough to break a sweat and require some recovery time on the couch watching the news.

Back