The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

I think this is something the whole cadre can help with. Anyone who finds a job opening that you think Sam would be qualified for, would find enjoying, pays well, deserves as in what's coming to him, or would just be plain ole entertaining to watch him attempt, should post it right here!
Sam, you would make an excellent Scrub Tech. You get to: participate in all manner of fun-filled lifesaving surgery, be on your feet all day, and get yelled at a lot. The pay sucks, but you can make that up by taking extra Call ;) .

Dec.08 ASD2/Personna(1) ............. Sagrada synth .......... Cella ....................................... Stetson milk

A busy morning but not near so much as yesterday. Along with the routine, mundane things, a few hours were spend finishing the cabling of the security system, adjusting the cameras (probably will need to do so a few more times), and sealing the soffit wire holes to avoid wasps and whatnot from getting access next year.

All that led to a shave just after noon. Now for something quick to eat before I head out for an excitement filled afternoon of playing bridge!

Dec.10 ASD2/Personna(3) ............. Sagrada synth .......... Cella ....................................... Stetson milk

Up at 6:30am to head out to Costco for gas before the lineup begins. After that, some coffee and reading until my wife got up. You know it's a hard life when your morning is 100% made by not getting any shaving strawberries.

Dec.11 ASD2/Personna(4) ............. Sagrada synth .......... Cella ....................................... Stetson milk

Another strawberry-free day! Hopefully, I am back to (ab)normal. A wonderful Christmas-y snowfall going on right now. It looks stunning .... as long as I don't have to drive anywhere. Although, I wouldn't mind a local drive to some walking trails.

Dec.12 ASD2/Personna(5) ............. RV Shavemac ........... Cella ....................................... Stetson milk

Shave-5 on the blade means it performed its last duty this morning. It also have me two strawberries (again) so i am not sad at all to see this one go. Yup, blame the equipment, not the user! Being Monday, it also means that it is a brush switch-up day. Off I go to my RV Shavemac and it did not disappoint at all.

Back