The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Dec.04 ASD2/Personna(2) ............. Omega boar, Sue ...... Cella ....................................... Stetson milk

Another typical shave for me this morning, but compared to the Super Thin blade from two days ago, it was awesome! LOL A nice day of laundry, the World Cup, and the NY Giants lies ahead. In fact, two out of three of these events are already well underway.

Dec.05 ASD2/Personna(3) ............. Sagrada synth .......... Cella ....................................... Stetson milk

It's Monday and that means a brush change! The Yaqi Sagrada synth was on deck and lathered up the Cella to a very creamy and slick texture, providing for a wonderful way to start the week. Well, that is, I mean, assuming that you discount the need for using the nub of a multi-year old styptic pencil to seal up what apparently was a tiny pimple just under my lower lip. So, all in all, I guess the good and the bad balance out to a Monday "meh."

Well, that is, I mean, assuming that you discount the need for using the nub of a multi-year old styptic pencil
If the missus hasn’t given you the “why don’t you just get a new one, there’s nothing left of that one, you’re being ridiculous” remark then it doesn’t count.

Dec.06 ASD2/Personna(4) ............. Sagrada synth .......... Cella ....................................... Stetson milk

After yesterday's mini-pimple decapitation, I went nice and easy with minimal buffing in that are today. A small strawberry this morning but nothing that the alum block couldn't take care of during its normal application. All in all, I'll consider it a successful recovery from yesterday.

Dec.07 ASD2/Personna(5) ............. Sagrada synth .......... Cella ....................................... Stetson milk

A noonish shave as this morning was filled with loads and loads of excitement:
- wake up .........always important!)
- get up ............not as easy as it seems some days
- take out the garbage/recycling ......important not to miss this unless you like a smelly garage
- make coffee for wifey and I ..... the first recipient is THE important one
- drive wifey to work ... that does not mean saying "Go to work!"
- make more coffee and brekkie
- catch up on chess and other email
- watch the Bank of Canada interest rate announcement..... yes, I am an egghead
- do some button repair on wifey's jacket
- collect the now empty garbage/recycle bins
and finally....
- enjoy a Cella-licious shave.

I hope to get a break and relax this afternoon. LOL

Sam be all like..

giphy-downsized.gif

That comes this afternoon. The morning only has so many hours.
I think this is something the whole cadre can help with. Anyone who finds a job opening that you think Sam would be qualified for, would find enjoying, pays well, deserves as in what's coming to him, or would just be plain ole entertaining to watch him attempt, should post it right here!

Back