The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Nov.12 Injector I2/Personna(5) .... RV Shavemac ........... Cella ....................................... Cella balm

Another simple and enjoyably meh shave this morning. Now you might ask yourself "How can something be 'enjoyably meh'?" :unsure: Well, it is simply because it was filled with so much "meh" that it was enjoyable!

Nov.13 Injector I2/Personna(6) .... RV Shavemac ........... Cella ....................................... Cella balm

Another wonderful shave worthy of my normally wonderful "meh" description. Everything worked just as expected and really, what more could you ask for? Even laundry is already on the last load in the washing machine!

Nov.14 Injector I2/Personna(7) .... Graydog silvertip ....... Cella ....................................... Cella balm

It's Monday, which means that it's time for me to swap out to a different brush. Up next in my rotation is my Graydog silvertip. It's a 1305-type handle from his backyard maple (the tree of legend!) with an Omega silvertip knot. It's pillow soft like a Kent BK4 and is wonderful to use.

Nov.15 Injector I2/Personna(8) .... Graydog silvertip ....... Cella ....................................... Cella balm

Up at at'em early this morning, as my wife is off today and we have four four appoints booked. The first being 9:30 and the last being 6pm. Thankfully, the 6pm one is for dinner with some friends.

Nov.16 Injector I2/Personna(9) .... Graydog silvertip ....... Cella ....................................... Cella balm

Dinner yesterday evening was great! We went to a (relatively) new Indian restaurant and gorged on some VERY tasty dishes (the black pepper curry shrimp was yummy!) for about 2 hours and enjoyed catching up with some old coworkers.

Nov.16 Injector I2/Personna(9) .... Graydog silvertip ....... Cella ....................................... Cella balm

Dinner yesterday evening was great! We went to a (relatively) new Indian restaurant and gorged on some VERY tasty dishes (the black pepper curry shrimp was yummy!) for about 2 hours and enjoyed catching up with some old coworkers.
Man, I haven't had Indian food in a long time.. I need to remedy that.

Nov.17 Injector I2/Personna(10) .. Graydog silvertip ....... Cella ....................................... Cella balm

A chilly morning here at -9C/16F but at least I was wearing a t-shirt when I went to the backyard to throw out the coffee grounds. See, life COULD be worse.

Back