The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Nov.06 ASD2/Crystal(4) ............... EJ STF synth ............ Cella ....................................... Cella balm

A nice shave once again this morning. My Cella has the tiny white hard dots that occur in tubs that are a few years old. But it doesn't bother me at all, as the performance is great and the scent is just fine as well.

Last load of laundry is in the dryer already, so Sunday is shaping up to be a good one.

My Cella has the tiny white hard dots that occur in tubs that are a few years old. But it doesn't bother me at all, as the performance is great and the scent is just fine as well.
Shame those little white spots aren't happy scent crystals, say, of patchouli perhaps. They would need to be a strong happy scent to be effective.

Nov.07 ASD2/Crystal(5) ............... RV Shavemac ........... Cella ....................................... Cella balm

Up at 6am as my body adjusts to the time change, so why not grab a quick shower and shave before I have to wake my wife up? Sounds like a plan to me! The only question is ... Now what am I gonna do around 9:30? :unsure:

Nov.08 Injector I2/Personna(1) .... RV Shavemac ........... Cella ....................................... Cella balm

Well, I somehow managed to survive my "It's 9:30am! What am I gonna do?" moment yesterday and repeated the early morning shave again today. See, my life is not routine; I CAN change things up if I want to ... I just don't want to very often. 😜

Nov.09 Injector I2/Personna(2) .... RV Shavemac ........... Cella ....................................... Cella balm

Another 6am early morning shave and I think this might be my new pseudo-normal once again. Wifey still is not liking the lip whiskers, but so far, all she has said is "YUCK!" I'll take that as a win.

Nov.11 Injector I2/Personna(4) .... RV Shavemac ........... Cella ....................................... Cella balm

My wife is off today, so it was a 7am shave for me instead of 6am, as I got to sleep in for a little bit. Shave was my target "meh" activity, neither OMG :D nor OMG :mad:. Have a great day.

Back