The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Our walk today was pretty good. We did one trail in about 55 mins and decided to tackle a second one. Just over 2.5 hours overall, and at 15,700 steps of our friend (she's short vertically challenged), it works out to about 10km / 6+ miles. My buddy's wife just sent us a pic of him totally conked out on the couch. :ROFLMAO:

That's a lot of steps. 10,000 a day i hear quite often, from people that are seated. i walk easily that in the course of a workday, so to help a friend out, i wore his watch/pedometer for a day so his wife would be pleased that he's not the lazy bugger she thought.
Then she decided she'd walk with him!
Law of unintended consequences alive and well.

T

Oct.03 ASD2/Crystal(4) ................ Omega boar ............ Captains Choice 45th Parallel ... Cella balm

A very nice and typical morning shave for me on this brisk morning . 'Twas totally dark out at 6:30am when I go up, but by 7am, it was almost bright enough to be confused with mid-day. After tomorrow's shave (#5 on the blade), I think I will switch over to my Injector for a bit.

Oct.04 ASD2/Crystal(5) ................ Omega boar ............ Captains Choice 45th Parallel ... Cella balm

A slight nostril nick while trying to get at the pesky hairs that grow right under the side of the nostril, but no oozing of red stuff and leftover lather did the job of preventing any seepage. Other than that, all is well.

Oct.05 Injector I2/Personna(1) ..... Omega boar ............ Captains Choice 45th Parallel ... Cella balm

As I thought I would, I switched back to my I2 Hydro-Magic Injector this morning and, also as expected, the shave was super easy and smooth. I think I would be perfectly content with either the I2 Injector or the ASD2 DE as my only razor. Thankfully, I have both!

bart-lisa.gif

Oct.06 Injector I2/Personna(2) ..... Omega boar ............ Captains Choice 45th Parallel ... Cella balm

A nice shave to start off the day, which is exactly what the doctor called for. And who could ask for anything more? Well, except for a big lottery win.🤞

Back