The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Jul.08 ASD2/Personna(7) ................ Sagrada synth ...... Captains Choice Venture ...... Captains Choice Venture balm
Jul.09 Red Tip/Personna(1) ............. Chubby-2 synth .... Captains Choice Venture ...... Captains Choice Venture balm

In case you had not heard, one of the bug three telcos in Canada (Rogers) had basically a full network outage all day yesterday for cell phones and internet. There's going to be some messy fallout from it, but the important thing is that I could not post that I had an early morning shave on Friday. Switched razor, blade and brush this morning.

You actually didn't miss much, as both my shave were of my normal "Meh, it's a shave" variety.

Jul.10 Red Tip/Personna(2) ............. Chubby-2 synth .... Captains Choice Venture ...... Captains Choice Venture balm

A noon-ish shave today with my Red Tip. It was meh-ish enough for me, but my ASD2 provides a super easy shave with perhaps even better results due to being able to buff as much (or as little!) as I want without any concern for over-shaving.

Jul.11 Red Tip/Personna(3) ............. Chubby-2 synth .... Captains Choice Venture ...... Captains Choice Venture balm

Some small dots this morning on my chin and some irritation on a swirl at the base of my neck. Had to apply the alum block twice to try to address the slight pinprick seepage. Other than that, it was a good shave but not as Meh-velous as with my ASD2.

Back