The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Jun.03 Injector I2/Personna(9) ....... RV Shavemac ........ Captains Choice Venture ...... Captains Choice Venture balm

A very unrestful rest last night as I woke up about every hour in pain whenever my body tried to shift position. My girlish YIPs and EEPs did not contribute to a good night's sleep for my wife either. Mornings are the toughest and things seem to improve once I am up and shambling about. Even if I crawl/slide out of be at 6am in pain like this morning, it means my wife can at least get about 2 hours of undisturbed rest.

Late afternoon shave just after 3:30 this afternoon and I only did a 1/2-job with it as I will grow the goatee once again until I am told to chop it off. I wonder how white it will come in this time? :unsure:

Jun.03 Injector I2/Personna(9) ....... RV Shavemac ........ Captains Choice Venture ...... Captains Choice Venture balm

A very unrestful rest last night as I woke up about every hour in pain whenever my body tried to shift position. My girlish YIPs and EEPs did not contribute to a good night's sleep for my wife either. Mornings are the toughest and things seem to improve once I am up and shambling about. Even if I crawl/slide out of be at 6am in pain like this morning, it means my wife can at least get about 2 hours of undisturbed rest.

Late afternoon shave just after 3:30 this afternoon and I only did a 1/2-job with it as I will grow the goatee once again until I am told to chop it off. I wonder how white it will come in this time? :unsure:
I've been there. It's about the time I call up the doc and line up a set of lumbar injections. Normally when it gets that bad I sleep in my recliner. It really helps with my back pain and my wife can get a full night's sleep without the tossing and turning and, as you mentioned, the "YIPs and EEPs".

Go get some help brother! I know how miserable it is in that situation.

Oh, and the worst thing about my shaving routine is that it hurts like the dickens when I have to bend over the sink to splash water on my face.

Back