The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Jun.01 Injector I2/Personna(7) ....... RV Shavemac ........ Captains Choice Venture ...... Captains Choice Venture balm

Another morning shave today at just before 11am. I would have gotten to it earlier, but I seem to have pulled something in my back and am walking around in more agony that even @GearNoir chomping down on Satan's Toe .... if his mom gave him permission.

Nothing screams excitement and joy like trying to shift my butt 1/4" on the couch today.
... and my screams were nothing like excitement and joy. 😱

Jun.02 Injector I2/Personna(8) ....... RV Shavemac ........ Captains Choice Venture ...... Captains Choice Venture balm

Yesterday was a very tough day. I actually had to brace myself with my left hand on the counter to shave and the day only went downhill from there. I even brought out a cane to help me hobble around the house. At times, it was as bad as a full kidney stone blockage. Yup, that rough. Sleep was not good at all with every slight shift resulting in me coming fully awake with a sharp pain.

There is a noticeable improvement this morning, as I am able to walk without the cane and even managed to shave with only moderate pain. i.e. no countertop bracing required.

Here's hoping to getting better as the day goes on. Most likely, I will cancel out of chess club but I still have to go vote in our provincial election.

Jun.02 Injector I2/Personna(8) ....... RV Shavemac ........ Captains Choice Venture ...... Captains Choice Venture balm

Yesterday was a very tough day. I actually had to brace myself with my left hand on the counter to shave and the day only went downhill from there. I even brought out a cane to help me hobble around the house. At times, it was as bad as a full kidney stone blockage. Yup, that rough. Sleep was not good at all with every slight shift resulting in me coming fully awake with a sharp pain.

There is a noticeable improvement this morning, as I am able to walk without the cane and even managed to shave with only moderate pain. i.e. no countertop bracing required.

Here's hoping to getting better as the day goes on. Most likely, I will cancel out of chess club but I still have to go vote in our provincial election.
Dang brother! I hope you feel better soon. :( Think maybe a trip to a chiropractor would help?

giphy.gif

Back