The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

May.10 Progress@2/Crystal(5) ....... Sagrada synth ........ Captains Choice Venture ...... Captains Choice Venture balm

More than a little achy this morning, but the shave went fine. I have to get back outside and tackle weeding the backyard and getting those 8x8s up from the ground. At least it is nice and sunny with temps to be around 17C/63F, which means I might even get a slight sunburn depending how long I stay outside coupled with yesterday's 5 hrs.

In other news, in a few hours time, my mom will officially be a homeless person. Woohoo!:D

I guess our local library has been paying attention to my yard work over the past week, as I just received noticed that Orwell's Animal Farm and 1984 are both ready for me to pick up. It has been many years since I read the book on farming 🤪 and I have yet to read about my non-existent big brother.

Back