The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Apr.07: Injector I2/Personna(6) ...... Omega boar, Sue ... Captains Choice Bay Rum ..... Captains Choice Venture balm

After making breakfast (oatmeal and coffee), a quick run to the grocery store for milk, bread and eggs (just the essentials that were low) was in order prior to my morning shave. And a nice and simple one it was once again, with absolutely nothing to complain about.

Apr.08: Injector I2/Personna(7) ...... Omega boar, Sue ... Captains Choice Bay Rum ..... Captains Choice Venture balm

Late morning shave today, but the extra few hours of growth poses no problems for my current setup. I will see if I can start working on re-doing the side yard's box gardens this weekend. No hurry as we still have well over a month before we will put anything into the ground.

'Twas good. It went for an hour and it turns out that he used to play correspondence as well back in the 80s, so there was a good bit of familiarity with the topic.
Then you found out he was your old correspondence nemesis and chess insults were thrown, a rematch was had, and Sam gained revenge. Makings of a great short story right there.

Apr.09: Injector I2/Personna(8) ...... Omega boar, Sue ... Captains Choice Bay Rum ..... Captains Choice Venture balm

Just a little over freezing outside this morning, but that's okay .... I'm indoors! As for the shave, it was pretty much normal, which is exactly what I'm looking for. Have a great Saturday!

Apr.10: Injector I2/Personna(9) ...... Omega boar, Sue ... Captains Choice Bay Rum ..... Captains Choice Venture balm

A great looking Sunday morning (about 7C/45F) which will be very nice for an afternoon walk. Wonderful shave again this morning with the soap now very creamy rather than even being a croap. Probably about a week or so left to go, given how soft it is.

Back