The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

**Supermodel Estate Sale update**
A local shaver who has bought some things earlier (and is also from Newfoundland), dropped by to return my Hydo-Magic injector he tried out. In my garage, I showed him some of the things recently* arrived along with another look at razors he had seen before.

For $75 CAD, here's what he picked out (that's like a $95 sale as I did not have to ship anything):
- cased Aristocrat
- tech, old, and black-tip
- Seaforth mug

The I2 was just a loaner for him to try as he had never used an injector before. Combined, this gave him a sampling of both types: heavy modern and tradition. He ending up buying the Supply SE a while ago.

Feb.06: ASD2 w/Feather(6) ............. Paladin Sumo .......... Williams .................................. Nivea Protect & Care balm

Used some distilled water again today and pretty much the same thing. (Funny how that happens, isn't it?) A solid looking lather that experienced the Houdini-like magic of vanishing. Even when Williams lather is invisible on the face, it's still super slick. A quick splash face-rub with water adds a KA-POW factor to the glide.

Feb.06: ASD2 w/Feather(6) ............. Paladin Sumo .......... Williams .................................. Nivea Protect & Care balm

Used some distilled water again today and pretty much the same thing. (Funny how that happens, isn't it?) A solid looking lather that experienced the Houdini-like magic of vanishing. Even when Williams lather is invisible on the face, it's still super slick. A quick splash face-rub with water adds a KA-POW factor to the glide.
H2O for the win!

I think he was just trying to make a point. ;)
Either that of he's starting to suffer memory loss. :eek:

Feb.07: ASD2 w/Feather(7) ............. Paladin Sumo .......... Williams .................................. Nivea Protect & Care balm

Happy Monday, everyone! I thought I had posted my shave this morning, but I guess I was mistaken. Either way, it was still a nice shave .... even with modern Williams!

Back