The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Had a nice walk myself today, it's about 20 minutes to the clinic where I got a flu shot. +7°C and WET. It was kind of fun. I forgot to take my mask off when I left the clinic, for extra fog.

View attachment 65891
giphy.gif

Nov.04: ASD2 w/Voskhod(4) ............ Paladin Sumo ......... Mama Bears Bay Rhum............. Captain's Choice Lime balm

I would be very hard pressed to have to choose between the Paladin Sumo and the Chubby 2, synth brushes. Both are simply wonderful lathering machines!

Today's workout was:
- 1 hr trail walk (yesterday evening)
- 40 min roundtrip to the post office

Nov.05: ASD2 w/Voskhod(5) ............ Paladin Sumo ......... Mama Bears Bay Rhum............. Captain's Choice Lime balm

Last shave on this Voskhod blade and, even though the shave was okay, I have no regrets on discarding it. Happy Friday!

Today's workout was:
- 30 min elliptical

Nov.07: ASD2 w/Voskhod(2) ............ Paladin Sumo ......... Mama Bears Bay Rhum............. Captain's Choice Lime balm

It's Sunday, which means....... It's Laundry Day! The time shift simply meant that I was up "earlier" than normal, had my coffee and was ready to rock'n'roll with laundry as soon as my wife got up.

Today's workout was:
- 30 min elliptical

Back