The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Sep.25: ASD2 w/Feather(6) .............. Paladin Sumo ......... Soapy Bathman Tropical Lime ... Captain's Choice Lime balm

A very nice Saturday indeed. Coffee and a walk, followed by coffee and a shower+shave when we returned home.

Today's workout was:
- 1 hr 10 min lakeside walk

In other news.......
1632588198089.png

Working 9 to 5
Ain't my way to make a living
I've got peace of mind
No more time to be a-givin'

Today is Sep.25 or 925 and marks my 1 year anniversary from packing it in fixing other people's problems.
Life is good.

Sep.26: ASD2 w/Feather(7) .............. Paladin Sumo ......... Soapy Bathman Tropical Lime ... Captain's Choice Lime balm

Today closed out a week with the Feather blade and it was pretty gosh darn tootin' good.

Today's workout was:
- 1 hr 15 min trail walk

Sep.27: ASD2 w/Derby Prem(1) ........ Paladin Sumo ......... Soapy Bathman Tropical Lime ... Captain's Choice Lime balm

I was mulling over going with my Hydro-magic injector, which has been neglected since mid-August, but decided to try a Derby Premium blade in the ASD2. Shave was more than serviceable, but nowhere near the Nacet/Feather experience.

Today's workout was:
- 30 min neighbourhood walk

Pink Alligator = Black Swan = Hydro-magic injector? :unsure:

That's the closest I can figure out. It's not a term I am familiar with.

Sep.28: ASD2 w/Derby Prem(2) ........ Paladin Sumo ......... Soapy Bathman Tropical Lime ... Captain's Choice Lime balm

'Twas a chilly morning (8C/46F) when we headed out for our morning walk. Being on the waterfront of Lake Ontario with a light breeze didn't make things any warmer either. ;) But, hey, soon we will be complaining about the snow and consider this "shorts weather."

Today's workout was:
- 55 min lakeside walk

Sep.28: ASD2 w/Derby Prem(2) ........ Paladin Sumo ......... Soapy Bathman Tropical Lime ... Captain's Choice Lime balm

'Twas a chilly morning (8C/46F) when we headed out for our morning walk. Being on the waterfront of Lake Ontario with a light breeze didn't make things any warmer either. ;) But, hey, soon we will be complaining about the snow and consider this "shorts weather."

Today's workout was:
- 55 min lakeside walk
That’s a summer day in Canada

Sep.29: ASD2 w/Derby Prem(3) ........ Paladin Sumo ......... Soapy Bathman Tropical Lime ... Captain's Choice Lime balm

The Derby Premium blade delivered a SAS this morning. Not great, but okay ... I guess.

No walk this morning as my wife was feeling tired. Perhaps we will take a stroll around the neighbourhood during her lunch or maybe this evening.

Today's workout was:
- *nada*

Back