The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

obi-wan-disturbance-in-the-force.gif

Giants win!!! :eek: :ROFLMAO: :eek:

Oct.06: Injector I2 w/Personna(3) .... Chubby 2, synth ..... Soapy Bathman Tropical Lime ... Captain's Choice Lime balm

No walk this morning (but planning to at lunch) as I did not get a great deal of sleep last night and am just about ready to zonk out on the couch ... right after getting another coffee. :coffee:

Cleaned out 3 of out 4 tomato beds yesterday as yard waste pick-up was today. Only a colander full of tomatoes from them for sauce making, which is actually pretty good given that most of the stalks are now very wilted. Filled 3 leaf bags for pick-up. The last bed has cherry tomatoes which are still coming along nicely.

This weekend, we shall harvest carrots (they're yummy!) and beets (even yummier!) for a combo Thanksgiving/Anniversary dinner.

Oct.07: Injector I2 w/Personna(4) .... Chubby 2, synth ..... Soapy Bathman Tropical Lime ... Captain's Choice Lime balm

VERY nice weather for our 7am walk this morning. Shave wasn't too shabby either.

Yesterday's workouts were:
- 45 minute lunchtime neighbourhood walk
- 1 hour post-work trail walk

Today's workout was:
- 1 hour lakeside walk

Back