The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Movie Thread

My wife, son and I watched A Charlie Brown Christmas and Die Hard tonight. It's the first Christmas that we will be spending it just the three of us. Usually there is family either staying over or we go to my wife's sister's house. Not this year. And I'm not complaining.

Last edited:
Does it really create an end to the saga?
Yeah it really does. There's obviously always room for more, and there are a ton more stories that could be told, but you are left with a sense of completion, and satisfied in the way things ended.

Disney will obviously make other movies, but I don't think there will be more in this current timeline. THere is so much in this universe to explore, that we'd be just as happy seeing tangent timeline of other characters.

Sounds good, I'll have to watch it, but I'm still one behind.

Took the kids to see IX tonight at the drive-in. I’m going to have to delay judgement until I can see it again. My kneejerk reaction was not positive, just probably mostly indifferent, which would ultimately make me unhappy, concerning Star Wars. I’ll have to watch it again.

I'm the odd man out who just doesn't like Star Wars. Commence the bashing.

In other news, the Mrs and I saw The Irishman for New Year's Eve, very thought provoking movie, better than I expected.

KNIVES OUT!!! Fantastic Movie. From the previews, it looked like it could have been a remake of Clue.... and it's a similar whodunnit type movie, but it is so much better. If you like murder mysteries, it's right up your alley. I'm not, and I enjoyed the heck out of it anyway. It had us guessing, right up until the end. We kept telling each other what we though was going to happen, and were constantly wrong. Had us engaged the whole time! Highly recommend.

Back