The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Movie Thread

Is that the one with Jackie Chan? I was actually interested in watching that one. How did you like it?
Yes it is the one with Jackie Chan and it is DEFINITELY worth seeing. Not as over the top action as some of (most of) his movies, but more down to earth and actually seems like something that could happen.

Yes it is the one with Jackie Chan and it is DEFINITELY worth seeing. Not as over the top action as some of (most of) his movies, but more down to earth and actually seems like something that could happen.

I'm not going to say that I am a huge Jackie Chan fan. But I have a lot of respect for his career and the hard work he has put in to get to where he is today. I think his movies are usually fun. Bit this one seemed to be more..."real."

I'm not going to say that I am a huge Jackie Chan fan. But I have a lot of respect for his career and the hard work he has put in to get to where he is today. I think his movies are usually fun. Bit this one seemed to be more..."real."
It is. I was surprised by it actually. I'm used to his quirky acrobatics and being goofy, but this one has sort of a sombre tone throughout and like I said, actually seems like it could happen. None of the mission impossible crap, nothing superhuman, nothing outlandish... More along the lines of Act of Valor realism.

I just finished Bohemian Rhapsody the Queen movie. Can’t say I agree with his lifestyle choices but Freddie Mercury was a bad bad bad musical genius!!!!!!!!

Just watched 5 Feet Apart. Having taken care of many CF kids, the detail and feeling of the environment took me right back to those days. Heart out to you all that are no longer with us.

Spider-Man Far From Home. Really good. One of the best Spider-Man films!
Tom Holland makes the best Spider Man!

Just watched 5 Feet Apart. Having taken care of many CF kids, the detail and feeling of the environment took me right back to those days. Heart out to you all that are no longer with us.
Saw the trailer for this in the theater...the wife and I looked at each other and basically said...ain't no way we are seeing that movie. Movies that I know kids, old people, and dogs are going to die? Ain't no way!

What’s a DVD?

Damn Millennials! 🤪

Last edited:
Debating whether I want to go see Midsommar or just wait for On Demand. Anyone see this yet? I was a huge fan of Hereditary.

Back