The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

Who did a shave and challenge video at the same time? I haven't been able to find that one yet.
Dave in KY, but there were some technical difficulties and the internet apparently ate it.

At least that is what he claims...CBLINDSAY claimed Dave was in the bathroom puking.
I'm pretty sure it was seen by 2 people before cyberspace stole it
1f61b.png
Going Chromebook shopping tomorrow to help with technical issues hopefully

1f61b.png

I did, and can confirm Dave was cool as a cucumber after eating the Serrano.

And I think that means he needs to step it up a notch and do another video!

1f61b.png
Going Chromebook shopping tomorrow to help with technical issues hopefully

I love my Chromebook. Check tanga and woot. Both are websites that put good deals on refurbished ones.

Okay...some of you have said that I have a big mouth and that I need to put up or shut up. I have the video producing right now and as soon as the Tube Thingy takes it...I will go ahead and post it here.

Don great challenge video! I don’t know why, but when someone gets the hiccups from peppers, I find it to be about the funniest thing in the world.

Ive never got the hiccups before. But the habanero is as hot as I’ve ever gone, with full Pepper at least.

I did did eat a tiny slice of a scorpion last weekend, but it wasn’t near the hottest part. Who knows, maybe I’ll get the hiccups and crack you guys up? So let me ask you this, did the hiccups hurt at all? Just curious,

Well a couple more videos and I’ll get my Scorpion on! Chris? Rich? Anyone?

Thanks again for getting roped into this. Always fun to have you around.... You make good things better!

Great video Don.

Not one of you talked about how painful it is leaving the body. Hmm maybe these are all bell peppwrs. Except for Chris his was obvious lol.

They did say it would be rough coming out the other end...
Great video Don.

Not one of you talked about how painful it is leaving the body. Hmm maybe these are all bell peppwrs. Except for Chris his was obvious lol.

Actually guys, I skipped the Jalapeño, because raw jalapeños tear me up on the way out. When I did the Serrano, there was some discomfort, but not bad. After that? Thai Chili? Habanero? Absolutely nothing! I swear. No burning at all.

Great job Don! I can't believe that my Thai peppers we such a different size. I would say that the were a different pepper but the guy who grew then said they were Thai so I take his word for it.
Not one of you talked about how painful it is leaving the body.

I never have an issue with ...exiting. the first Habanero night (that I ate the same day as the thai) I had some heart burn when I went to bed but it didn't keep me up.

All I know is that Don guy sure could use a shave!

Back